Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Luck or Hardwork, which is most important in life to grow?

Luck or Hardwork, which is most important in life to grow?

I am pretty sure this question is in mind of many people. I faced such situations many times where I put so much of hard work but the output was never as expected. It happened in graduation exam, college life and now a days very commonly in office life. But there are few situations too where there was no hard work done by me but the output was exceptional. One of good example is my onsite trip. I worked hard for 3 yrs but there was not a single opportunity for onsite project but at time of recession I unexpectedly got onsite opportunity. May be the X factor was with me that time and that X factor is nothing but the "LUCK". Yes, Luck is the only thing which gives you whatever you expect whether you work hard or work hardly. I have seen few situations of my friends too and this makes truth of X factor.

But i feel this luck only comes to you when you try to get something. So dont wait for any opportunity will come to you and you will grab it. You have to just grab it and start working on it. If you are lucky enough then it will surely come to you. But if you dont get then try the other way of getting it ;) or just leave it and start some new journey rather than thinking whyyyyyyy.

Still the question is answered. Luck is most important than Hardwork. Bcaz if you dont have luck ur hard work is not going to be counted.

So I feel Luck what abt you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment